- Development of standardized, customized behavioral and food frequency questionnaires to meet specific research objectives.
- Assistance with standardized grant text for instrument selection/administration.
- Development, programming and management of web-based data collection instruments.
- Consultation for design of nutrition, behavioral and quality of life assessments and interventions.
- Training and certification of dietary interviewers.
- Collection of 24-hour dietary recalls by telephone or in-person.
- Nutrient assessment of 24-hour recalls, dietary intake records, food frequency questionnaires, and recipe/menus.
- Analysis of dietary supplement intake.
- Behavioral assessment of questionnaires on physical activity, health habits, smoking behaviors, sun safety behaviors,ç and sexual practices.
- Body composition assessments using bioelectrical impedance and anthropometrics measures.
- Quality control and quality assurance review of all behavioral and dietary data.
- Statistical summarization and analysis of diet and activity measures.
- Training of graduate students in behavioral measurement assessment.
- Quality of life questionnaires and instruments.
|Diet Recall Data Entry ||$11 per day/record|
|Dietary Recall Interview||$24 per recall interview|
|Moderate* Questionnaire Processing||$10.45 per form|
|Extensive** Questionnaire Processing||$15.95 per form|
|Printing of Standardized Questionnaires||$2.50 per form|
|Web Questionnaire Programming||Call for pricing|
|Dietary Data Collection Training||Call for pricing|
|Analytical Services ||Call for pricing|
|Data Management Services||Call for pricing|
Cruciferous Vegetable Questionnaire
Meat Preparation Questionnaire
Arizona Activity Questionnaire
Arizona Food Frequency Questionnaire
Arizona Southwest Food Frequency Questionnaire Arizona Activity Questionnaire
SERVICE TURN-AROUND TIMES:
Most standardized forms can be processed within 2-3 weeks but this can vary upon the coding that is necessary. Please call for specific service time estimates.