Potential users, especially first-time users, are encouraged to personally contact ACSR service personnel for instructions on how to access all the services of the Analytical Chemistry Shared Resource. Please contact Dr. Chow or Dr. Stratton by phone or email. After a short discussion about your project, the service request form can be submitted to the ACSS and a realistic time line can be projected.
All UACC members have access to the Analytical Chemistry Shared Resource. The service is provided according to the following UACC priority guidelines
- UACC members with peer-reviewed extramural funding;
- New UACC investigators with UACC pilot project or developmental funding;
- UACC members with other funding sources;
- Peer-reviewed, funded non-members at UA if sufficient time/resources are available to accommodate requested service.
• University of Arizona Cancer Center Analytical Chemistry Shared Resource Service Request Form (PDF)
H-H. Sherry Chow, PhD, Co-Director
firstname.lastname@example.org, (520) 626-3358
Steven Stratton, PhD, Co-Director
email@example.com, (520) 626-9295