1. Nodora J, Nuño T, O’Day K, Yrun V, and García F. Barriers and Facilitators to Mexican-American Participation in Clinical Trials: Physician and Patient Focus Group Perspectives. Health. 2(7); 742-752, 2010 July.
2. Rosales C, Nuño T, Dieke A, Galvez FN, Dutton RJ, Guerrero R, Dulin P, Jimenez EA, Granillo B, and deZapien J. U.S.-Mexico cross-border workforce training needs: survey implementation. J Inj Violence Res. 3(1); 1-11, 2011 January.
3. Nuño T, Martinez ME, Harris RB, and García F. Assessment of a Promotora Educational Strategy to Promote Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening in a Rural Community along the U.S.-Mexico Border. Cancer Causes & Control. 22(3); 367-374, 2011 March.
4. Brown SR, Nuño T, Joshweseoma L, Begay RC, Goodluck C, and Harris RB. Impact of a community-based breast cancer screening program on Hopi women. Preventive Medicine. 52(5); 390-393. 2011 May.
5. Nuño T, Castle PE, Harris RB, Estrada A, and García F. Breast and cervical cancer screening utilization among Hispanic women living near the U.S.-Mexico border. Journal of Women’s Health. 20(5); 685-693. 2011 May.
6. Nuño T, Gerald JK, Harris RB, Martinez ME, Estrada A, and García F. Comparison of breast and cervical cancer screening among rural and urban Hispanic and American Indian women in the U.S. Southwest. Cancer Causes and Control. 23(8); 1333-1341. 2012 August.