1. Nokes BT, Cunliffe H, Brown AR, Sheth GR, Stopeck A, Livingston RB, Futscher BW, Lang JE. In vitro assessment of the inflammatory breast cancer cell line SUM 149: Discovery of two single nucleotide polymorphisms in the RNase L gene. 2011 Breast Cancer Symposium. J Clin Oncol 29, 2011 (suppl 27; abstr 196)
2. Greenberg S, Stopeck A, Rugo HS. Systemic treatment of early breast cancer--a biological perspective. J Surg Oncol. 2011 May 1;103(6):619-26
3. Rugo HS, Stopeck AT, Joy AA, Chan S, Verma S, Lluch A, Liau KF, Kim S, Bycott P, Rosbrook B, Bair AH, Soulieres D. Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, phase II study of axitinib plus docetaxel versus docetaxel plus placebo in patients with metastatic breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2011 Jun 20;29(18):2459-65.
4. Modi S, Stopeck A, Linden H, Solit D, Chandarlapaty S, Rosen N, D'Andrea G, Dickler M, Moynahan ME, Sugarman S, Ma W, Patil S, Norton L, Hannah AL, Hudis C. HSP90 inhibition is effective in breast cancer: a phase II trial of tanespimycin (17-AAG) plus trastuzumab in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer progressing on trastuzumab. Clin Cancer Res. 2011 Aug 1;17(15):5132-9.
5. Gralow JR, Lipton A, Stopeck AT. How do we define efficacy in comparing osteoclast-targeted agents in metastatic breast cancer? J Clin Oncol. 2011 Sep 10;29(26):3591-2.
6. A Lipton, K Fizazi, A Stopeck, D Henry, J Brown, F Saad, D Yardley, P Maroto, C Ke, S Jun. “Prevention of Skeletal-Related Events With Denosumab or Zoledronic Acid: Combined Analysis From 3 Registrational Trials”, Presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology Annual meeting, Stockholm, Sweden, September, 2011
7. JJ Diel, JJacques Body, A Stopeck, S Vadhan-Raj, A Spencer, G Steger, R von Moos, F Goldwasser, M Fan, A Braun. “Effect of Denosumab Treatment on Prevention of Hypercalcemia of Malignancy in Cancer Patients with Metastatic Bone Disease, Presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology Annual meeting, Stockholm, Sweden, September, 2011.
8. G Richardson, S Siena, A Lipton, J Brown, A Stopeck, K Fizazi, D Henry, F Saad, C Ke, A Braun. Comparison of denosumab versus zoledronic acid (ZA) for the prevention of skeletal-related events in patients with bone metastases from solid tumors. Oral presentation at the Clinical Oncological Society of Australia meeting, Perth, Australia, November, 2011.
9. **S Siena, G Richardson , A Lipton, J Brown, A Stopeck, K Fizazi, D Henry, F Saad, C Ke, A Braun. Prevention of skeletal-related events in patients with bone metastases from solid tumors: Comparison of denosumab versus zoledronic acid (ZA) in a combined analysis of 3 registrational trials. Poster presentation at ECCO/ESMO 2011
10. *A Stopeck. Effect of Denosumab Treatment in Patients with Breast Cancer and Bone Metastases: Results from the Open-label Extension Treatment Phase. Poster presentation at SABCS 2011.
11. R de Boer, M Martin, GG Steger, R von Moos, A Stopeck, K Tonkin, G Rodriguez, M Viniegra, H Bourgeois, K Inoue, B Ding, K Chung, A Braun. Assessing the benefit of denosumab therapy among patients with breast cancer and bone metastases: a number-needed-to-treat analysis. Poster presentation at the Medical Oncology Group of Australia meeting, Adelaide, Australia, August, 2011.
12. * A Stopeck. Pain Severity Associated with SRE for SABCS. Poster presentation –SABCS 2011
13. M Martin, G Steger, R von Moos, A Stopeck, R de Boer, K Tonkin, G Rodriguez, MViniegra, H Bourgeois, K Inoue, B Ding, K Chung, A Braun. Benefit of Denosumab Therapy in Patients with Bone Metastases from Breast Cancer: a Number-Needed-to-Treat (NNT) Analysis. Presented at the 12th International St Gallen Breast Cancer Conference, St. Gallen, Switzerland, March, 2011.
14. R Stephen, D Roe1, A Jha, H Cui, S Squire, G Frey, T Trouard, J Galons, J Rodriquez, M Kupinski, E Outwater, R Gillies, A Stopeck. Diffusion-Weighted MRI of the Liver: Parameters of Acquisition and Analysis and Predictors of Chemotherapy Response. Poster presentation at the International Society for Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Medicine, Montreal, Canada, May, 2011.
15. Gerber DR, Stopeck AT, Wong L, Rosen LS, Thorpe PE, Shan JS, Ibrahim NK. Phase I safety and pharmacokinetic study of bavituximab, a chimeric phosphatidylserine-targeting monoclonal antibody, in patients with advanced solid tumors. Clin Cancer Res 2011 Nov 1;17(21):6888-96.
16. P Chalasani, U Brown-Glaberman, MC Kissee, ML Damiano, R Nagle, AT Stopeck. Synovial Inflammation and Osteoporosis Development in Adult Hemophilia Patients. Presented at the Annual HTRS meeting, Chicago, IL April, 2011.
17. Rugo HS, Jo Chien A, Franco SX, Stopeck AT, Glencer A, Lahiri S, Arbushites MC, Scott J, Park JW, Hudis C, Nulsen B, Dickler MN. A phase II study of lapatinib and bevacizumab as treatment for HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011 Dec 24.
18. Stopeck AT, Lipton A, Martín M, Body J-J, Paterson A, Steger GG, Tonkin K, de Boer RH, Fujiwara Y, Yardley D, Jassem J, Takano T, Solal-Celigny P, Fan M, Braun A. Denosumab in Patients with Breast Cancer and Bone Metastases Previously Treated with Zoledronic Acid or Denosumab: Results from the 2-Year Open-Label Extension Treatment Phase of a Pivotal Phase 3 Study. Poster presentation at 34th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, San Antonio, TX, December, 2011.
19. Fallowfield L, Cleeland CS, Body J-J, Stopeck A, von Moos R, Patrick DL, Clemons M, Tonkin K, Masuda N, Lipton A, De Boer R, Salvagni S, Tosello Oliveira C, Ying W, Braun A, Cong Z. Pain Severity and Analgesic Use Associated with Skeletal-Related Events in Patients with Advanced Breast Cancer and Bone Metastases. Poster presentation at 34th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, San Antonio, TX, December, 2011
20. M Marron, A Stopeck. Microparticle generation and activation after treatment with paclitaxel and bavituximab combination therapy in metastatic breast cancer. Poster presentation at the Annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research, Chicago, IL, April, 2012.
21. K Chung, A Stopeck, M Danese, Z Cong, M Halperin, Y Qian, A Braun. Cost-Effectiveness of Denosumab Versus Zoledronic Acid in the Prevention of Skeletal-Related Events (SREs) in Patients with Breast Cancer and Bone Metastases (BM). Poster presention at the 8th Annual Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association conference, Salt Lake City, Utah, March, 2012.
22. LS Matza, Z Cong, K Chung, A Stopeck, K Tonkin, J Brown, A Braun, K Van Brunt, K McDaniel. Health State Preferences Associated with Subcutaneous Injections and Intravenous Infusions for Treatment of Bone Metastases. Poster presentation at the Annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, IL, June, 2012.
23. R de Boer, M Martin, GG Steger, R von Moos, A Stopeck, K Tonkin, G Rodriguez, H Bourgeois, K Inoue, B Ding, K Chung, A Braun. A number-needed-to-treat analysis of the benefit of denosumab therapy among patients with breast cancer and bone metastases. Poster presentation at the International Symposium on Oncology Pharmacy Practice, Melbourne, Australia, May, 2012.
24. Ursa Brown-Glaberman, Alison T Stopeck. Role of denosumab in the management of skeletal complications in patients with bone metastases from solid tumors. Biologics: targets & therapy, 2012; 6: 89-99
25. AT Stopeck, A Lipton, M Martín, JJ Body, A Paterson, GG Steger, K Tonkin, R de Boer, Y Fujiwara, D Yardley, J Jassem, T Takano, P Solal-Celigny, M Fan, A Braun. Results From the 2-Year Open-Label Extension Treatment Phase of a Pivotal Phase 3 Study of Denosumab in Patients with Breast Cancer and Bone metastases Previously Treated with Zoledronic Acid or Denosumab. Oral Presentation at the Asian Oncology Summit, Singapore, April 2012.
26. AT Stopeck, G Richardson, S Siena, A Lipton, J Brown, K Fizazi, D Henry, F Saad, C Ke, A Braun. Denosumab versus zoledronic acid for the prevention of skeletal-related events (SREs) in patients with bone metastases (BM) secondary to solid tumours: an integrated analysis of three phase 3 studies. Poster presentation at the Asian Oncology Summit, Singapore, April 2012.
27. F Saad; J E Brown; C Van Poznak; T Ibrahim; S M Stemmer; A T Stopeck; I J Diel; S Takahashi; N Shore; D H Henry; C H Barrios; T Facon; F Senecal; K Fizazi; L Zhou; A Daniels; P Carriáere; R Dansey. Incidence, risk factors, and outcomes of osteonecrosis of the jaw: integrated analysis from three blinded active-controlled phase III trials in cancer patients with bone metastases 3. Ann Oncology, 23, no. 5 (2012): 1341-1347.
28. Stopeck A, Rader M, Henry D, Danese M, Halperin M, Cong Z, Qian Y, Dansey R, Chung K. Cost-effectiveness of denosumab vs zoledronic acid for prevention of skeletal-related events in patients with dolid tumors and bone metastases in the United States. J Med Econ. 2012 Mar 27.
29. Iannone M, Pennick L, Tom A, Cui H, Gilbert M, Weihs K, Stopeck AT. Prevalence of depression in adults with haemophilia. Haemophilia. 2012 May 30.
30. Stopeck AT, Brown-Glaberman U, Wong HY, Park BH, Barnato SE, Gradishar WJ, Hudis CA, Rugo HS. The role of targeted therapy and biomarkers in breast cancer treatment. Clin Exp Metastasis. 2012 Jun 13.
31. Chalasani P, Marron , Clarke K, Schmidt, Powell A, Iannone M, Stopeck A. Phase I clinical trial of bavituximab (Bavi) and paclitaxel (P) in patients (pts) with HER2- negative metastatic breast cancer (MBC).2013 ASCO Annual Meeting. J Clin Oncol 31, 2013 (suppl; abstr 567)
32. Brown-Glaberman UA, Specht JM, Iannone M, Kurland BF, Livingston RB, Stopeck A. Circulating biomarkers in patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy combined with sunitinib for locally advanced breast cancer. 2013 ASCO Annual Meeting. J Clin Oncol 31, 2013 (suppl; abstr 1089)
33.Badari AR, Zaid MA, Unger JM, Rimsza LM, Marron, Fisher RI, Miller TP, Stopeck A.
Markers of angiogenesis and hypoxia to cell of origin (COO) subtypes of DLBCL: Correlative studies from S0515, a phase II trial of R-CHOP plus bevacizumab. 2013 ASCO Annual Meeting. J Clin Oncol 31, 2013 (suppl; abstr 8562)
34. Body JJ, Lipton A, Henry DH, Stopeck A, Fizazi K, Bone HG, Saad F, Van Poznak CH, De Boer RH, Shore ND, Ibrahim T, Takano T, Damião R, Wang H, Kostenuik PJ, Shaywitz A, Bracco OL, Braun A. Hypocalcemia in patients with metastatic bone disease receiving denosumab.2013 ASCO Annual Meeting. J Clin Oncol 31, 2013 (suppl; abstr 9628)
35. Fallowfield L, Cleeland CS, Von Moos R, Patrick D, Body JJ, Egerdie B, Stopeck A, Brown JE, Marx GM, Palazzo F, Damyanov DI, Zhou Y, Braun A, Balakumaran A, Qian Y. Impact of skeletal-related events on pain and analgesic use in patients with solid tumors and bone metastases. 2013 ASCO Annual Meeting. J Clin Oncol 31, 2013 (suppl; abstr e20514)
36. Lipton A, Saad F, Van Poznak CH, Brown JE, Stopeck A, Fizazi K, Henry DH, Shore ND, Diel IJ, Tonkin KS, De Boer RH, Wang H, Braun AH.Incidence of osteonecrosis of the jaw in patients receiving denosumab or zoledronic acid for bone metastases from solid tumors or multiple myeloma: Results from three phase III trials. ASCO Annual Meeting. J Clin Oncol 31, 2013 (suppl; abstr 9640)