Supportive Care for Healing
Cancer can turn your world upside down. Our Supportive Care clinicians are here to help you regain your balance.
The Arizona Cancer Center's Supportive Care for Healing services address the whole person. We provide care for the physical, social, emotional, spiritual and economic issues of cancer, from diagnosis until the end of life. Learn more about Supportive Care for Healing.
Multidisciplinary Care Clinics
As a patient of The University of Arizona Cancer Center, you will be treated in one or more of our multidisciplinary clinics. Each clinic has a team of physicians and health care professionals, such as medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, nutritionists, social workers, genetic counselors and more, who are experts in their specialties. This multidisciplinary approach means our patients get the best treatment possible: treatment tailored to them.
For more specific information about the treatment you may receive in our multidisciplinary clinics, click on one of the clinics.
- BMT-Leukemia Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Breast Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Gastrointestinal Cancers Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Genitourinary Cancers Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Gynecologic Cancers Multidisciplinary Clinic
- High-Risk Cancer Genetics Clinic
- Lymphoma Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Neuro-Oncology Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/BMT Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Sarcoma Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Skin Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinics
- Thoracic Oncology Multidisciplinary Clinic
There are many types of cancer and many ways to treat it. The University of Arizona Cancer Center doctors recommend different treatments depending on the type of cancer and how far it has progressed. Often the best treatment is a combination of strategies.