For Breast Cancer Survivors, Family Members and Caregivers
¡Vida! Breast Cancer Educational Series is a free monthly breast cancer health educational series offered to patients, their families and primary care providers via simultaneous statewide teleconferencing in both English and Spanish.
All sessions are available on DVD for checkout at the University of Arizona Cancer Center — North Campus. All sessions are also available to watch online. For more information and DVD check out, please contact Bettina Hofacre at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 626-3265. Click here to download a schedule of events.
DVDs available for checkout:
1) Community Resources for Breast Cancer Survivors -Donna Zazworsky, RN
2) Hereditary Factors in Breast Cancer -Jessica Ray, MS
3) Long-Term Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment -Susie Bohnenkamp RN, Jane Lacovara RN
4) Management of Depression after Breast Cancer -Martie Fankhauser, MS
5) Nutrition and Breast Cancer -Michelle Bratton, RD
6) Lymphedema Prevention and Treatment -Pere Summers, OTR/L, CLT
7) Bringing the Mind and the Body Together in Healing -Marsha Drozdoff, MSW
8) Coping Skills and Coping with Fear of Recurrence -Brenda Casey, MSW
9) Pain and Neuropathy after Breast Cancer Treatment -Virginia LeBaron, NP
10) Physical Activity and Breast Cancer -Robin Memel-Fox, MA
11) Communicating with your Health Care Provider -Sister Michelle Humke, CSJ, LMFT
12) Memory Loss and Difficulty Concentrating -Chemo Brain -Ana Maria Lopez, MD