Train From Home - Solo Training
Train on your own locally or from out-of-town. You may train for any of our events, or choose your own event. Benefits of joining BTE solo training:
- Follow the same training schedule as local BTE participants (if applicable)
- Receive weekly e-newsletters with training tips and BTE news when training for our goal events
- Lower fundraising goal than group training participants in the fall session
- FREE BTE shirt (shipping and handling fees may apply)
- Help raise critically needed funds for women's cancer research
Fall 2012 - Select "train from home" on the registration form: Registration Details.
**Please note: out-of-towners are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses**
Train on your own for ANY event!
Set up a personalized fundraising page through Crowdrise and you can set up a page at any time without registering for the program. Make any event your goal event!
Crowdrise fundraising page: Visit http://www.crowdrise.com/spring12/fundraiser/betterthanever and click "Join the Team." You can then create a personal fundraising page that will be linked to the "BTE Spring 12 Cancer Research" project. All proceeds will go to the UACC through the University of Arizona Foundation.
You can upload photos and include a bio or other information about why you are fundraising. You will be able to keep track of your online donations in real-time.
I encourage you to try this option and give me feedback on how it works for you. Let me know if you have any questions, or need help setting up your page.