The University of Arizona College of Medicine and the Arizona Cancer Center will host a colorectal cancer symposium Nov. 5 to 7 at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador resort featuring a panel of internationally recognized speakers.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Adjuvant therapy
- Advanced disease management
- Colorectal cancer prevention
- CT colonography
- Dysplasia in inflammatory bowel disease
- Endoscopic techniques
- Familiar cancer
- Imaging techniques
- Metal stents usage
- Pathology of polyps and cancer
- Prevention and screening strategies
- Surgical management
The symposium has been designated for a maximum of 8.75 AMA PRA Category I credits.
For more information please see the UA’s Office of Continuing Medical Education brochure.