Thirty-three physicians affiliated with the Arizona Cancer Center are included among the 2009-2010 Best Doctors in America database.
The database includes about 45,000 physicians in more than 40 specialties and 400 subspecialties of medicine. They represent the top 3 to 5 percent of specialists in the country, according to Best Doctors Inc. of Boston.
Arizona Cancer Center physicians on the list are:
- Dermatology: Clara Curiel, Gerald Goldberg, Alan Jay Levin, Norman Levine
- Family Medicine: Patricia Lebensohn
- Gastroenterology: Ronnie Fass, Steve Goldschmid, M. Peter Lance, Richard E. Sampliner
- Medical Oncology and Hematology: Frederick R. Ahmann, David S. Alberts, Thomas D. Brown, Michael S. Gordon, Robert B. Livingston, Ana Maria Lopez, David S. Mendelson, Thomas P. Miller, Alison T. Stopeck
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: Setsuko K. Chambers, Francisco A. Garcia, Kenneth D. Hatch
- Pathology: Thomas M. Grogan, Ronald S. Weinstein
- Pediatric Gastroenterology: Fayez K. Ghishan
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology: Michael Lucien Graham, Andrew M. Yeager
- Radiation Oncology: Shona T. Dougherty, Baldassarre D. Stea
- Rheumatology: Margaret M. Miller
- Surgical Oncology: Hugo V. Villar
- Urology: Mitchell Sokoloff