¡VIDA! The 7th Annual Mujer Latina Breast Cancer Conference is a collaborative community effort that will offer bilingual Spanish/English breast health information. Topics will include information on early cancer screening, risk factors, managing pain, and survivorship.
- ¡VIDA! The 7th Annual Mujer Latina Breast Cancer Conference
- Saturday, Oct. 6th, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Apollo Middle School, 265 W. Nebraska
- Free admission, complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Advanced registration suggested: Please call (520) 626-0331 or email email@example.com
Together with the Well Woman HealthCheck Program, the event hopes to bring together breast cancer survivors as well as all Latinas interested in learning more about breast health and breast cancer.
El Pueblo Senior Center
Angela Valencia 626-0331