The Inveon variable focus X-ray source can achieve focal spot sizes of 6 microns; 20 microns with a high speed shutter allows for acquiring projections of 10 ms.
- A high performance CT imaging system with variable zoom technology and multiple source and detector options, provides total flexibility, versatility and resolution for all applications
- A fully shielded design with dual motion control panels, touch screen monitor control, built-in shielded ports for anesthesia and optional physiological monitoring system.
- The automated zoom feature in the Inveon CT enables imaging a wide range of densities from anatomical resolution to high resolution scans
- High resolution CT imaging allows for more precise analysis of near microscopic elements such as trabecular bone analysis
- The large FOV in the Inveon CT enables single-bed position imaging of whole-body mice as well as longer objects with bed-stitching
- The cardiac and respiratory gating feature in the Inveon CT allows precise imaging by being able to freeze the object at defined points in the cardia or respiratory cycles
- The upgradeablity feature enables starting out with the affordable CT system and upgrading in the future depending on application needs
Our core provides technical and operator support. For more information please contact Dr. Raghunand.
To reserve time to please use this link: MicroCT