Make an Appointment: (520) 694-CURE (2873)
The 82,000-square-foot University of Arizona Cancer Center — North Campus has state-of-the-art equipment and highly specialized professionals to diagnose and treat patients.
Multidisciplinary patient-care teams include internationally-renowned medical, hematological, radiation and surgical oncologists as well as nurse practitioners, nurse coordinators, research specialists, psychiatrists, social workers, patient advocates, nutritionists, pharmacists and genetic counselors.
The clinic, which has an award-winning design with a spa-like setting, includes:
- A spacious bright, airy waiting room with books and a grand piano
- Separate waiting areas have two enclosed rooms with a TV and a play area for children.
- Java City Café, a full-service coffee shop with healthy food offerings
- Healing Spirit Boutique, a retail shop focused on products that support patients and their families, such as wigs, prosthetics, skin care, clothing and gifts
- A Resource Center, which includes a library, a computer/research room and a living room for consultations
- Massage and touch therapy rooms
- Valet parking
- Beautiful meditation gardens
Learn more about what to expect at your first appointment: New Patient Guide
3838 N. Campbell Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85719-1454
The University of Arizona Cancer Center — North Campus is located at the northeast corner of North Campbell Avenue and East Allen Road.
Free valet service in front of the building and free parking in the surface lots east of the Clinic.